Faith is a relationship between man and life, with the attempt to reason. Consequently, the force of happiness in our lives can be “infinite”, by taking chances through the “illusion of the finite”. Only then, would we be able to understand life.
The illusion to the finite refers that our current lives, by being on earth, is transient and a stage to build sustainable relationships. The real infinite life eventually rests with the leap of faith we take (in whichever form it may be). The leap of faith can come in many forms, either it be through religion, a hobby, a passion, or a group.
Moreover, we are capable to rationally deduce our reason to live. Therefore, we must achieve and triumph, while conquering the challenges that come our way. But it is truly critical that we all enjoy our “finite” moments of our time, to fully reach the potential of “infinite happiness”.
1. Trust your instincts and live life through your principles.
2. Try to influence others positively, while respecting their point-of-view. It may be difficult at first, but in order to succeed with others, you must understand their perspective. Therefore, be open-minded.
3. Do not feel overwhelmed that you have a limited time to live, but rather celebrate that fact. Take it as a challenge to grow as the best person you can be.
4. Do not let the fear of mystery stop you from taking a chance. If you want to either live in another country, go back to school for a higher degree, change your career path, or ask your “crush” out to a date. The regret for not taking the “leap of faith” and having to ask “what if” is worse.
5. Positive and long-lasting moments can come at any time you commit yourself