Overall Rating: 8.35
The rating system for an exercise should be determined on a weighted average basis. The following is the breakdown of weighted percentages to the overall rating grade: Full Body Sustainability 40%, Strength 30%, Intensity 20%, and Convenience 5%.
Full Body Sustainability: 8.0
1. Barbell Rows are one of the more sustainable upper body exercises in which you work the following muscle groups: Latissimus Dorsi (large back muscles), Trapezius (Traps), Biceps, Shoulders, Hamstrings (acts as stabilizers), Hips, and Rotator Cuffs.
2. The direct benefits of the workout are: Strength, Tissue Development, Definition, Hip Flexibility, Sustainable Fat Burn, and Improved Posture.
1. If done properly, it would increase strength throughout your upper body.
2. The body tension that it creates is so profound, muscles fibers are being challenged to support the ability to perform the exercise. As a result, the fibers would break, requiring the need to recover.
3. This is an upper body workout, but, the effects are dynamic by the compound movement.
1. Good quality Barbell Rows would allow your nerves and muscles to react, with 75 second rest intervals between sets.
2. The higher the intensity and tension of the Barbell Row, the more strength and endurance you build.
3. Your joints would have to maintain stability while promoting flexible movements. To develop the muscles, then proper posture must be maintained, as it integral for optimal results. You would ensure the intensity by keeping your back at a 60 degree bent, while performing the movement.
1. Quality Barbell Rows improves the efficiency of your workout, requiring less time to stay in the gym.
2. Barbell Rows does require having a barbell and weights. Nevertheless, there are different variations that can be done through the following: Normal “palms down” Grip, Reverse “palms up” Grip, and different degree angles in terms of the bent in your back (optimal would be 60 degrees).
3. To preserve the intensity and tension, weights would produce more muscle growth, weight maintenance, and better overall results.
Barbell Rows would allow you to shatter many of your health goals, make you endure a healthier lifestyle, and promote both strength and endurance. This is all under the assumption that you are doing the workout correctly.
* If you enjoyed the post, you may like us on Facebook, follow us on LinkedIn and Pinterest for new updates.