Fruit Breakdown: Strawberry
1. They are also known by its genus name “Fragaria”.
2. They are cultivated differently, accounting for the different ranges of sweetness, sizes, and colors.
3. They possess many anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, and other high phytonutrient properties.
1. Reduce inflammation within the body, while promoting cardiovascular health.
2. Helps balance sugar and glucose levels, while stimulating the “burn” process of stored fat.
3. The high contents of fibers, low sugar levels, and nutrition help with muscle development and weight maintenance.
4. Helps promote short term brain functions.
5. Helps decrease the speed of aging (anti-aging) by rejuvenating skin fibers, hair follicles, and nails.
In one cup there are 50 Calories of which:
· Fat- .5 grams
· Carbs- 12 grams (7 are sugar and the remaining 5 are dietary fibers)
· Protein- 1 gram
Final Recommendation and Takeaway:
1. Incorporate strawberries in your diet. Relative to many other fruits, they are low in sugar, high in fiber and nutrients; which promotes long and sustainable healthy living.
2. We are all recommended to include a minimum of five servings of fruit. We believe that strawberries, due to its nutritional integrity, should be a staple.
3. Again, overconsumption of anything is not good for an individual. To help optimize your health, we do strongly recommend eating fruits. But there are a lot of fruits with high sugar contents, which although are natural, can pose complications if over consumed. However, strawberries allow for more leeway, due to their lower sugar content.
Leave a Reply.