1. Ketones are energy substances within our bodies, from the breaking down of excess fat. For instance, if your body does not have carbohydrates for energy, effectively, your body would use the “stored” fat for the energy source, effectively producing ketones.
2. Ellagic Acid, found in raspberries, has anti-inflammatory properties. The phytonutrients prevents the overproduction of inflammation enzymes.
3. Raspberry Ketones are a natural extension to the previously discusses “fat breakdown” substance, where you are then in taking more fat burning components.
1. Reduces excess fat in the body through the increase of fat burning ketones.
2. May help reduce blood sugar levels.
3. May help reduce blood pressure levels.
4. May help increase metabolic rate.
5. Has anti-inflammatory properties, which help with the reduction of fatty tissues.
1. There are no long or short term effects that have not been found in studies. But, do not go over the recommended dosage.
2. The data for long-term effects does not exist. Some studies have linked rare cases with irregular heartbeats (through qualitative and anecdotal evidence), but there is no direct link (scientifically).
Results, Validity, and Preserve Effectiveness:
1. A myriad of journals and studies have confirmed the efficacy of the product. However, the debate still continues due to the lack of long-term studies.
2. For optimization of benefits, regular exercise and proper dieting can help sustain long term success.
Final Recommendation and Takeaway:
1. Take Raspberry Ketones, with an all-natural high protein diet and regular exercise.
2. We have seen many cases where individuals lost body fat while increasing muscle mass. These cases also did follow a high protein diet combined with a consistent workout routine.
3. Only take the recommended dosage. The recommended consumption (daily) is two 100 mg capsules, with the standardized 4% Ellagic Acid content.
* If you enjoyed the post, you may like us on Facebook, follow us on LinkedIn and Pinterest for new updates.