1. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a natural fatty acid to optimize body functions.
2. Linoleic acid (LA) is a unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty and omega-6 fatty acid.
3. Tonalin (patented product) is the highest quality composition of CLA coming from safflower oil.
4. Functions: Decreases enzyme activity that produces triglycerides, increase the disintegration speed of fat cells (apoptosis), and increase enzyme activity that helps burn fat faster.
1. Increase in fat burning enzymes.
2. Immune system stimulation.
3. Regulation of glucose levels.
4. Reduces fat absorption.
5. Increase in energy.
1. There are no long or short term effects that have not been found in studies (some studies have two years of extensive research). But, do not go over the recommended dosage.
Results, Validity, and Preserve Effectiveness:
1. From a myriad of medical journals, medical libraries, and even from nation biological centers, have confirmed the efficacy of both human and animal observational studies.
2. For the optimization of benefits, regular exercise and proper dieting can help sustain longer term beneficial results.
Final Recommendation and Takeaway:
1. Take Tonalin CLA, with an all-natural high protein diet, and regular exercise.
2. We have seen many cases where individuals loss up to 2-10% body fat while increasing muscle mass. Some of the cases does include the authors of this blog).
3. Only take the recommended dosage. The recommended consumption (daily) is three grams.
4. Typically you should take one capsule (one gram per capsule) after each meal, up to three times daily.
* If you enjoyed the post, you may like us on Facebook, follow us on LinkedIn, and Pinterest for new updates.